IndemnityYou agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sushitrainer.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, from and against any claim, demand, liability, cost, damage or lost it may incur, including legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
Legal ComplianceYou shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our service.
No AgencyYou agree that you and Sushitrainer.com are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
Intellectual PropertyYou acknowledge that the ownership in any intellectual property rights (including, for the avoidance of doubt, patents, copyright, rights in databases, trade marks and trade names) in the Site belongs to Sushitrainer.com or its third party licensors. Accordingly, any part of this Site (or its source HTML code) may not be used, transferred, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner other than for the purposes of utilizing this Site, meaning that you may only display it on its computer screen and print it out on its printer for the sole purpose of viewing its content in connection with the Services.
Copyright and all other intellectual property rights subsisting in each and every piece of information provided on the Site is owned by Sushitrainer.com or the third party providers of such information. You may use information retrieved from the Site only for the purposes of the Services.
No person other than the rightful owner or licensee of any copyright and other intellectual property rights may:
- distribute, modify, transmit, re-use, re-post, or use any or all of the information on this Site for any purpose other than as set out above nor for public or commercial purposes without Sushitrainer.com or the relevant licensee's prior written permission;
- provide hypertext links, URL Links, graphic links, hyperlinks or other direct connection for profit or gain to the Sushitrainer.com Services without Sushitrainer.com’s or the relevant licensee's prior written permission;
- display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the Sushitrainer.com Services and the information contained therein for the benefit of any other website without E-consultancy's or the relevant licensee's prior written permission;
- process or otherwise use the information contained on or within the Sushitrainer.com Services for any illegal or immoral purpose nor use or process the same unfairly.
- You agree and accept that Sushitrainer.com may publish or otherwise distribute your Information and you therefore grant to Sushitrainer.com an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license to publish the Submissions and all content contained therein on or within the Site, on any other media whatsoever and in its own advertising and promotion.
- You therefore hereby undertake to Sushitrainer.com to indemnify and hold harmless Sushitrainer.com in full and defend at its own expense Sushitrainer.com against all claims, liabilities, costs and losses whatsoever and howsoever incurred by Sushitrainer.com its servants or nominees arising out of any claim made against it in any jurisdiction in the world for infringement of any intellectual property rights of any third party caused by your use of the Site and your Information.
- Sushitrainer, Sushitrainer.com and the Sushitrainer.com logo are trade names or trademarks of Sushitrainer, the use of which is expressly forbidden by any other persons without the express permission of Sushitrainer.
- Sushitrainer.com makes no warranty or representation in respect of any other trade mark or trading name, symbol or device, all of which are hereby acknowledged. If you have any questions in relation to the use of any marks contained within the Sushitrainer.com Services please contact Sushitrainer.com at the address below.
Intellectual Property InfringementContributors might share messages and information that they have electronically copied from other sources. As there are many thousands of possible sources spread out across the Internet, ranging from newspapers to scientific journals to bulletin boards, it is impossible for Sushitrainer.com to know if a posting or other content contribution infringes a third party’s intellectual property right and to what degree.
If you believe that your intellectual property right has been infringed, it is your obligation to notify Sushitrainer.com immediately. Sushitrainer.com accepts no liability for copyright infringement by any of its members though Sushitrainer.com will endeavour to protect any rights owner through appropriate action should any infringement come to light.
GeneralThis Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of United States of America as if the Agreement was a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within the United States of America.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out of these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions shall remain in force. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Sushitrainer.com’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
The laws of your country may be different from those of the United States of America in numerous respects. There is no practical way for Sushitrainer.com to monitor the laws of every country in detail. Please do not assume that you are allowed to do what other members do. Sushitrainer.com does not approve or validate transactions, advice or communications, and you accept sole responsibility for the legality of your actions under laws applying to you.
Sushitrainer.com does not accept any obligation to protect you from any unsafe merchandise, products or services that may be offered on the Site. Please do not assume that such items offered will be harmless to people or property.
These rules are in addition to all others contained in the agreement. You are responsible for checking that your activities are all lawful according to the local laws in your country.